Thursday, August 11, 2011

Has my wife suffered sexual trauma?

My wife and I have been married for 22 years. Have two wonderfull kids. She has a wonderfull body but has always tried to hide herself in her clothing. She won't let me look at her naked, and resists all atempts to be look sexy. She doesn't wear make up and very rarely wears a skirt. She will openly talk about sex. She tells me that she has never had sex with anyone else. She would not not take the kids swimming because she would have to be seen in a swimsuit. If a man passes a compimentary comment she looks at them with daggers. If a woman says that she looks sexy in an outfit then that garment goes in the bin. Initially before our marriage she would model for me then after marriage everything to do with her apperance stopped. Very rapidly she was hiding herself away, then all of a sudden she hated wearing stockings., the jumpers got baggier, the sexy short skirtsdisappeared and the tight jeans disappered. She refuses to see a councellor and I now know that this behaviour is now rubbing off on our daughter. My wife seems to have a real issue with the way she is percieving her appearance and the sexual attention it may bring. Or is it me? And if it's not me how can I get her to open up and realise life is for enjoying?

No comments:

Post a Comment