Wednesday, August 10, 2011

When going into a modeling agency what should I wear?

Olive green looks great on me and it looks great for my weird skintone so should I wear that color?. Should I make sure that I have zero tan lines? How should I do my hair? Leave it down and natural or would it be best to put it in a nice neat bun with my bangs out of my face? Is it ok to wear a little brown mascara, fit me powder, a tiny bit of fit me blush, and some burts and bees natural tint lip stuff? This is very minimal trust me or should I just go in completely natural? Also is it ok if I wear plain light jean shorts or should I wear pants? Should I wear plain solid color shoes or sandals or flip flops? Is it ok if I dont wear just a regular t-shirt because I was thinking about wearing a tank top to show off my arms shoulders neck and flat stomah. If you have been to one, do they let one of your parents sit next to you while your in the room?

No comments:

Post a Comment