Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I Have Gonorrhea. Is this going to go away?! Please Help?

Okay so last week i found out I had Gonorrhea... I think i got it because there was a point with me and my boyfriend when we went on a break. But thats not why i am posting this. My gyno prescribed me 400 mg of Suprax and she also gave me diflucan because i had a very bad yeast infection. And he was prescribed 6 pills for his that he had to take all at the same time but i forget the name. A week after we took our medication we had sex with a condom and also with out one ( a little ) I told him to stop though because i dont want to keep passing this back in fourth. we had sex about 2 nights ago... and now i am getting bad discharge somewhat tinted yellow. It also somewhat hurts when i pee, and i know those are the symptoms of having this but im also itchy.. so Is it just that i have a yeast infection still or did i catch it back from him? Im Really scared about this.. having this makes me disgusted in my own body even though i did nothing wrong. i have no one to talk to about this and i dont know what to do. I love my boyfriend so please no one tell me to leave him i already know what i want to do with that situation. But having this scares me.. Is it EVER going to go away !?!?! ): Thank you so much :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment