Thursday, August 11, 2011

Would you go out with me?

well i personally think i'm super sexy. i'm a chick and 6 feet tall. i'm almost 550lbs my goal weight! i have one eyebrow instead of two, how exciting is that! its big and bushy and black, very attractive so i hear. my hair always looks wet and shiny and there are a couple knots but i love it. it's a brownish blond color its like dirty blond i guess and it comes to a little after my shoulders. my nose covers more than half my face and my eyes are yellow, how original! i have a big forehead which is a great thing! i have these red puss filled things on my face and black dots all over my nose, I call them my beauty marks! my fingernails and toenails have a yellow tint to them but i think it looks nice. i'm a very great person in general. i'm growing my first beard, how exciting is that! if you think my looks sound good just wait until you hear about my personality! i love to have a great time! i work at a gas station and have 29 cats! i love to have fun and im so exciting to be around, you'd love me. do you think i sound good to go out with or would you go out with me if you lived near by?

No comments:

Post a Comment